- Online Permitting
Welcome to the Town of Middleborough's electronic Permit Management System.The Building Department is now using an online permitting program. This system enables the applicants to apply online for permits, view sign-offs and enables a process review for numerous online permit submittals.
Create an Account
Login or create an account on the Online Permitting website.
Applying for a Permit
If this is your first time applying for a permit, please read the information below.
- Contractors, electricians, plumbers, and gas fitters, who are submitting permit applications and homeowners who are applying for a building permit can now submit applications online. The whole process is automated and paperless.
- The first step is to register and set up an account. This will take less than about ten minutes and will save time when submitting future permit applications.
- Important! Please be sure to use one of the supported browsers (this list appears when you register). The program is not compatible with Apple product browsers. Your pop up blocker must be "off" when you enter and submit a permit application.
- Please note that payment for permits will be made online with a check routing number and account number or Master Card / Discover / Visa.
- You pay online after the inspector reviews your permit and approves the fee; you will be notified via email when your application is ready for payment. After the permit is issued, you can pick up your permit at the office. Call 508-946-2426 with any questions.
Please note that workers' compensation information must be submitted with all applications. When you apply for a permit you will be completing the affidavit online. If you are a sole proprietor, and workers' compensation is not required, you will be checking that box.